pregnancy calendar

Jul 1, 2009

12 Weeks

Ok...3rd post of the day. =)


Here I am at 12 weeks! I'm a mess in this picture. =P It's been a long day of packing, planning, making lists, cleaning...I'm starving and can't wait for the frozen pizza to be finished!!



Baby updates of the week:

the baby...
-is the size of a lime. I can't believe how quickly it's growing!
-has reflexes and is using them to move around and promote muscle and nerve growth.
-will squirm if you poke my belly. =) (can't WAIT to feel this!)
-looks human for sure now - it's eyes and ears are in the correct places now.



Also...here is another unnecessary and completely too-early picture of a baby product I found that I think is adorable. =) It's a diaper bag that comes with a matching changing pad. It kind of matches the motif of the stroller and play yard!

Hope everybody is doing well. I can't wait for this rain to stop!!!

3 comments:

Muhlenberg said...

The sun'll come out tomorrow...betchyour bottom dollar that tomorrow...they'll be sun... :D

Laura said...

You don't look a mess at all, and I love love love the bag!!!!

Tiny-Ham's Mommy said...

Haha, thanks on both! It's ridiculous I know but when I saw that bag I kind of fell in love with it. =)