pregnancy calendar

Jul 28, 2009

16 WEEKS UPDATE!!!

I'm sitting here at Laura and Mark's apartment, and everyone keeps reminding me about how I need to update my blog...so while I have the internet for a few moments, I'll do a quick update sans pictures. =)

News...
-I'm 16 weeks today!
-I feel huge...but I know that this is nothing!! =P
-When we use the doppler now we can hear the baby move away from and towards the probe...Jesse chased it with the flashlight the other day ;-)
-The baby's gender is now visible with a sonogram, but we need to get an appointment...
-No more vomiting or fainting...but some things sure can make me feel like yak-ing!
-We're officially moved in...except for all the boxes =P (The kitchen is completely unpacked!!)
-Still no internet at the apartment, but Sarah graciously lets me stop over once and a while to check my email
-Still no movement from the baby yet...sometimes I swear I feel tiny swishes of movement but then I think I'm making it up and being too hopeful


Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, help moving, and for putting up with my freezing-cold air conditioner needs in the car!!!


I PROMISE I will update soon again...with pictures. =)

No comments: