I'm updating again! =)
So I'm sitting here, amazed at God and what he can do...in just 31 weeks my daughter has grown from a few cells to a 16 inch or so, 3 lb. squirmer! Over the past few weeks her movements have gotten a lot stronger and so much more noticable...it's Very easy to see her movements from the outside now! As I sit here, I love feeling her move on the outside...I never realized before this that you can feel specific body parts in the womb!! I have no way to describe how magical is it to suddenly feel a tiny foot or an arm...I can't wait to meet her!
Now that time is getting shorter (and the baby is getting bigger every day!) I'm feeling more and more compelled to get things ready. So, this weekend I was able to take some time and put the crib together and clean out some of the extra stuff from the baby's room that we hadn't unpacked yet (makes you think...how much of this stuff do I really actually use?) I'm excited that the room is a little more put together...as we get more of the baby supplies we'll need I know it will start looking more like a nursery, but the crib doesn't hurt! After it's finished a little more I'll post some pictures.
I'm still feeling pretty well, although getting this big is definitely having an impact by now...I'm starting to get breathless after doing pretty much nothing (annoying!!) and I've had a few kicks that have made me say, "ouch!" I get uncomfortable if I stay in any one position for a length of time...but luckily the Kindergarteners don't let me do that very often!!
Here's a picture of what the baby may be looking like right now...hope you all are having a great week!!




No comments:
Post a Comment