Yesterday was my first day of my 11th week! And here I am...
I had a fabulous last day at work today...I finished cleaning everything out and had some lovely goodbyes with some of my closer coworkers. It was weird leaving my classroom for the last time, but it was also a sign that things are moving forward. New apartment, new state, new jobs, new baby, here we come!
Also, I got my home fetal doppler today!! It took me about 5 minutes to look for the heartbeat...but I finally found it! It was soooo wonderful to hear the heartbeat again. Now I can worry less in between appointments. If I want to feel reassured, I can just give the baby a listen! I also called my parents and let them listen to the heartbeat, which they seemed to love a whole lot!
One of the other accomplishments of the day was when I exchanged my bridesmaid dress for one TWO sizes larger at David's Bridal. Now my belly will have room at Laura's wedding!!
Here's a quick update about the baby's development:
-the baby is about as big as a fig!
-the baby might look like this:
-the baby has bones that are starting to harden-the baby can kick, stretch, and hiccup
When we listened to the heartbeat today, it was 152 =)
Now the rest of the summer will be working to pack up the house and help Laura and Mark get ready for the wedding!! Moving this time will be the easiest it ever has for me, because I won't have to lift anything. ;-)



No comments:
Post a Comment