I "popped" over the weekend! All of a sudden, a little baby bump appeared on my body. =)
It's fun that I'm showing already, although it makes me worried about how BIG I'll get!!! =P
I've pretty much started telling people at work now too, because it no longer looks like I've gotten a little bit chubby, it looks like there's a Baby in there!! (I think it's funny that the advice says you should wait until your second trimester to be the safest before breaking the news, but I'm so short that I couldn't have if I wanted!)
An update on Tiny Ham:
the baby...
-is about 1 1/4 inch long
-is a fetus now!
-can swallow and kick (I can't WAIT to feel it move!!)
-has working vital organs
-has tiny nails!
-has peach fuzz hair!
-may look like this:

=) =) =)
Health wise, I've been feeling ok...no actual morning sickness for a week now, although I've still had plenty of nausea. =P
My stomach is starting to feel like a streched rubber band, and sleeping comfortably is getting more difficult. I'm also trying to train myself to sleep on my sides now (better for the baby and my body) which means I wake up every time I turn over! NOT helpful for feeling less exhausted (and when I say exhausted, I mean complete, I could take 3 naps a day, exhausted!!)
Otherwise, things are great! Sometimes I'm grumpy, but mostly just thrilled about all the cool things my body and baby are doing. =) Now if we could JUST find an apartment! =P



No comments:
Post a Comment