pregnancy calendar

Jun 20, 2009

The "Mall Walk" - 6/20/09

You know how you see so many moms/strollers walking all around the mall? I think I kind of understood them after my trip today. I've been so tired and ill all the time that I haven't really had a chance to do much in the way of getting out of the house, but since I've been feeling better for the last few days (much less exhaustion and only mild nausea!) my friend Suzy and I went malling. It was great to do some moving around and window shop! It was also great to see all the cute babies being pushed around. =)

At The Children's Place I found a cute sleeper suit that I liked, and my co-worker that does some extra work there on the weekends said she'd buy it for me, so that was great! I also got some coco-butter body butter from the Body Shop for my tummy, which feels lovely and creamy on my itchy skin! PLUS, we browsed in Babies-R-Us and I found a play yard/stroller design that I really liked. =) Here's a few pictures! (I like it so much because it's kind of nature-y - it's a leaf design, has colors I really love -brown, teal, and sage green, and is gender-neutral.)
(p.s. - the blue color is more of a teal, not baby blue = perfect for a girl or a boy!)


The other thing I also bought today was a small fetal doppler that we can take with us to hear the baby's heartbeat whenever/wherever we want. I can't wait to hear it and let others listen between doctor's visits!


That's all for today! Can't say enough times how great it is to be feeling a little more human!

No comments: