Well, I thought about posting a few times over the last couple days...but my morning sickness was just too much! Yesterday was a struggle to make it home through a 30 minute car ride... (I made it to the toilet at home, YES!!) =P
So besides the morning/evening sickness (in the middle of the day I'm starving, but I can't eat/keep much down morning and evening!) and practical inability to stay awake on the ride home from work, I'm feeling great! =) It's fun thinking about the baby that's developing so quickly inside of me and to share in my secret with the few that know.
This week the baby...
-has webbed fingers and toes
-has eyelids, breathing "tubes", and nerves that are making connections
-is the size of a kidney bean!
-has knees!
-might look like this:

So besides the morning/evening sickness (in the middle of the day I'm starving, but I can't eat/keep much down morning and evening!) and practical inability to stay awake on the ride home from work, I'm feeling great! =) It's fun thinking about the baby that's developing so quickly inside of me and to share in my secret with the few that know.
This week the baby...
-has webbed fingers and toes
-has eyelids, breathing "tubes", and nerves that are making connections
-is the size of a kidney bean!
-has knees!
-might look like this:

~~~
It's been fun for everyone to try and guess what the sex of the baby will be, but so far, Laura Hamlin has had no premonitions, so it's still up in the air! (Yes, Mark Burgers, I know you think it's a girl)
Here are a few things from the internet to help you form an opinion...
"You're more likely to have nausea or vomiting during your pregnancy if any of the following apply: • You're carrying a girl. One study found that women with severe nausea and vomiting were 50 percent more likely to be carrying a girl."
and...
Chinese Lunar Calendar results - Mother age 24, baby conceived in April = a boy!
We'll See!!
~~~
One last thing, here is the picture of me at 8 weeks pregnant!
It's been fun for everyone to try and guess what the sex of the baby will be, but so far, Laura Hamlin has had no premonitions, so it's still up in the air! (Yes, Mark Burgers, I know you think it's a girl)
Here are a few things from the internet to help you form an opinion...
"You're more likely to have nausea or vomiting during your pregnancy if any of the following apply: • You're carrying a girl. One study found that women with severe nausea and vomiting were 50 percent more likely to be carrying a girl."
and...
Chinese Lunar Calendar results - Mother age 24, baby conceived in April = a boy!
We'll See!!
~~~
One last thing, here is the picture of me at 8 weeks pregnant!



No comments:
Post a Comment