We had a lovely time in NH this past weekend with Jesse's family! Jesse actually had a Saturday night off (!!!) so we headed up there to work on getting the first load of "extra" furniture stored away until our official move.
We got to tell Jesse's grandparents and some Aunts/Uncles/Cousins about the baby, and everyone seemed excited and said congratulations. It's the first grandchild on both sides so everyone is always extra surprised to hear the news. =)
Laura, Mark, Melissa and I (Jesse's sisters and brother-in-law) spent some time apartment hunting on Sunday...it was pretty fruitless as we weren't able to drive by ANY apartments in Exeter with a "for rent" sign out front! Now I know I've driven through town plenty of times and seen places for rent, so it was pretty annoying that we couldn't find any when we were looking for them. =P We did find a couple ads in the local paper so maybe one of those will pan out...
In the meantime, we'll keep searching!!
(p.s. - been feeling pretty good the last few days...feeling a bit yuckier today though)



No comments:
Post a Comment